Our regular business
We're asking our
customers and staff to continue to "mask up", practice
social distancing, and hand sanitize. Thank you for your continued support!
WE ARE OPEN FOR CUSTOMERS - MON-FRI, (9am-4pm), SAT
(9am-3pm) WITH THESE GUIDELINES:
1. IF YOU ARE NOT WELL, PLEASE VISIT WHEN YOU ARE WELL
2. PLEASE WEAR A MASK IN THE STORE; WE ALSO HAVE HAND SANITIZER
FOR YOUR USE AS YOU ENTER.
3. PLEASE PRACTICE 6 FT DISTANCING
WE WILL CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN HEALTH PROTOCOLS IN OUR BUILDING:
1. REGULAR AND FREQUENT CLEANING/DISINFECTING OF REGULARLY TOUCHED
SURFACES AND RESTROOMS
2. WEAR MASKS, SANITIZE OUR HANDS, SOCIAL DISTANCING
3. MONITOR THE HEALTH OF OUR EMPLOYEES
4. OUR CLASS MAXIMUMS ARE BEING ADJUSTED TO COMFORTABLY SPACE
This event is
currently on the calendar, but as we know, things are constantly
changing due to the virus situation. Please stay tuned.
Be sure to visit our
Facebook page! Get
there quick by clicking our name to the right at the top of the
Facebook box. Tracy keeps it up-to-date with events and classes,
and sprinkles in interesting products and customer photos!
"I ordered the Quilter's
Bell and have just received it and am so pleased with it. Thank
you for such good quality merchandise. Just for your information,
this is my 74th birthday present and I am thrilled. Thanks again
and hope to visit your store soon." Brenda